Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Random Picture Wednesday: Lighthouse

Pt. Cabrillo Lighthouse
Doesn't this look like a "professional" job? The goal was to snap it as the light shown in our direction...ummm, yeah, that's when Andy found out his camera has this "delayed reaction time" thingy. Fun. It's been about 8 months since this picture was taken. I asked him to take it so I could send it off to a friend for his wife. She kinda collects lighthouse stuff. Umm, yeah, it's on the list of things to do, honest...the list is long, unfortunately.

My friends Lev and Lea Anne got married a bit to the left of this picture. I couldn't believe I actually got myself there in one piece :). I mean emotionally; I'm not making a dig on Andy's driving, honest ;).

I feel like I'm repeating myself here, just read last Wednesday's post :). I don't know how yesterday went...if I get the job I'll share an embarrassing story. If I don't I'll cry a little bit and finally mail off the next application. I keep humming my latest mantra: life goes on... (Oh bla dee oh bla da :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is definitely a gorgeous picture. Everything about it is perfect. I hope you get it framed one day, it deserves to be displayed.

Rick Andreoli said...

It is beautiful. Where is it? It's not Cabrillo in San Diego, I don't think.

Don't worry about the job thing. As a professional freelancer, trust me when I say that things always fall into place when you need them to.