Monday, July 31, 2006

FO: PS's (Pink Socks? Project Spectrum's?) for Mami!

So I got more lotion you could shake a stick at, tea, a frame, and SOCKS!!!

Now I'm just holding out for (a hero...no no, I mean) the pics my older brother said he'd send off...which will make my present late, of course, but I knew that...somewhere deep inside I knew that. So plan B? Cuz OF COURSE there is a plan B! Is to use pics I have lying around of any ole' thing and she can switch them later...or so that's the plan at 8:44 PM.

Alrighty then, the specs:
Yarn: Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton Fun & Stripes in "Farbe": 353, "Partle": 80518
Needles: US 2 to start, then US 1s the rest of the way...oh matching Clover bamboo DPNs by the way. As I noticed, and you can all "duh" me later, it's quite a different monster when one uses Clovers vs Crystal Palace vs Susan Bates aluminums...There's a green sock (remember the green sock? (the wee bitty green thing in the middle) it's about 3.5" long now) that has seen the use of all three ALL US 2s, and um, all I can say is I hope it comes out in the blocking, cuz I'm NOT RIPPING THEM OUT AGAIN! Buahahaha....

Pattern: Garter Ribbed Socks from the Sensational Sock book...I can't seem to find it and am short on blogging time so you can google search if you really really need to see the correct title and picture and the like.

So the purple in these give me a second entry into the world of July's Project Spectrum. Side bar to be updated sometime this month... :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those socks! Great colors.