Friday, July 21, 2006

Rounding the Last Bend

See, here? I'd have a progress picture so you could note where I am on my socks. Let's play pretend:

The yarn is Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton Fun & Stripes. The stripes are (my designations): raspberry, purple/Burgundy(project spectrum), orange, and pink. In that order. 5 repetitions run down the leg. The heel, gusset and decreases seem to have another 1.5 ish and now I'm working on the foot part...another 1.5 since the last decrease (so um, total of 3?). I feel like I'm almost 1/2 way done with the foot--not counting the toe mind, just the foot.

Yup, a picture is worth at least ummm 70-some-odd words, in this case.

I'd steal Andy's camera, only, his Cannon does not like to play with macs in the way I am most comfortable: plug in the device, it appears as a hard drive, take what picture files I want. Instead it makes me turn on iPhoto and download all 4000 (or however many are on the chip) pictures onto my hard drive and then I have to hunt for the ONE file I want. I'm hoping it's just what Cannons do, cuz, ummm, if all the new cameras out there behave that way with my computer? I'm gonna have to see if I can live with my fisher price Sony Cybershot (I mean, isn't the name just CUTE!) until it dies for real. Right now it likes eating batteries...not a good sign in any electrical device.

Speaking of which...dang, I was planning on taking out the batteries the other day and this post just reminded me. Looks like another set has bit the dust. BRAND NEW batteries. I took the iPod sock picture with them...and that would be ALL. Seven dollars for 2 pictures is NOT in the Tactless Budget! I'm saving for tupperware here people! Sigh...

No comments: