Friday, August 04, 2006

This One I can do...

Me:
I stole an ipod because that's how I roll.

Birthday:
January-----------i married
Febuary-----------i lied to
March--------------i stole
April--------------- i ate
May----------------i bitch slapped
June---------------i kissed
July----------------i killed
August------------ i smoked
September-------i choked
October---------- i played with
November------- i watched
December--------i love

DAY [NUMBER] YOU WERE B0RN 0N =]
1-------a spork
2-------my friends pants
3------- myself
4-------a football player
5-------my true love
6------- p diddy
7-------a lawn gnome
8------- snakes on a plane
9-------a banana
10-------my best friends boyfriend/girlfriend
11-------a ruler
12-------an ipod
13-------my neighbor
14-------a sandwich
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------bigfoot
18-------a spoon
19-------a monkey
20-------a mexican
21-------a ninja
22-------a fireman
23-------a noodle
24-------a gangster
25-------1000 people
26-------your mom
27-------an alien
28-------a squirrel
29-------my science teacher
30-------a hobo
31-------my uncle-

C0L0R OF Y0UR SHiRT ;]
White-------Because dat bitch took my taco.
Black--------Because that's how I roll.
Pink---------Because im in love
Red----------Because the voices told me to.
Blue----------Because im sexy and i do what i want.
Green--------Because I hate myself.
Purple--------Because i love snakes
Gray---------- Because i keep it gangsta
Yellow--------Because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange----Because i hate my family.
Other-------Because i was high
maroon-----Because i was drunk.
teal-----cuz it was illegal
Brown-----Because im emo
Caramel----cuz Charlie told me to.
Striped------cuz ur mom said so
black & pink----Because i am kool like that
none-----cuz im so sexy
bathing suit----- cuz im to kool for t.v


You?

For a good time, repost. Haha. Or not.

(Or just leave me your line in a comment...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I married my best friend's girlfriend because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

I had to correct the capitalization and punctuation because, well, I'm anal. I've made a career out of being anal.

That sounds bad. Note that I said "being anal", not "doing anal."

I'll shut up now.

Thanks for the grin.