Tuesday, August 29, 2006

So Kiss Me and Smile for Me...

But not cuz I'm "Leaving on a Jet Plane" or anything, but cuz the lyric also sounds of YIPEE I'm done!

No, my assignment is still going strong, in fact they want me for more time...la la la, not thinking about the imminent boredom, instead let's focus on the fact that I'm FINALLY done with the King Count Library Assistant I "Placement Pool" application (with additional supplemental questionnaire to be considered for the "tech" L. A. position).

And wow people, that's more non-censored information than I've given the world about anything specific lately, so no one go jinxing me, okay? I think it's cuz my brain feels like jell-o and sniff, sniff, I've still got another application that I'm only halfway through and I can't stand filling in the little boxes anymore!!!

Aaauuummmm, INHALE, EXHALE.....SIGH.

Okay, bedtime. See you all in the morning.

No comments: