Saturday, August 12, 2006

Pretty Picture...

So this wasn't actually any time this week...
It's not quite from the archives either...I'm about a week off. Give or take. I think this was last Friday. I was just amazed that my lil' camera pulled it off. I mean, stock still, books as tripod, lights a blazin', and we get poopy for pictures. Me la la la-ing as I'm driving home and a "de chiripa" moment happens...ummm you know, that "hmm, my camera is right here, hmmm, I wonder if I can just turn it on and click the button without killing anyone as I'm driving THE SPEED LIMIT, honest ociffer!

I cropped out the top of the windshield, but that's about it.

There's laundry and picking up of stuff to be done, exciting I know, can you stand it? This is the part of being all growed up that I could do without...Happy Saturday.

No comments: