Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Little Bit of Cleaning

No, my room is still rather messy. I am hoping to do a bit of clean-up and updating to my blog, though. Nothing fancy, just taking down some old links and updating others. This will be a S-L-O-W process as I seem to be typing at snail speed right now.

This is me being whiney(sp?):
My wrist hurts!


So, if you're someone who I'd linked to in the past (Richard, I'm thinking of you), you're not gone forever, I'm just in the middle of reorganizing.

In the good news corner:
My brother writes that with wear, his beanie is finally starting to cover his ears! He sent some pictures as proof that I do not have to make him a new one, yet. (I will post "hat modeling" pics at a time when the though of scanning and editing pictures for blog-readiness does not make me want to cry as such action will make my wrist hurt even more. Must learn to avoid using my thumb...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is good news about your brother's hat!