Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Casa De Damage

You know I toyed with the idea of using my title as my blog's name. With such a name, though, either I'd find myself recounting far too many "accident" stories (i.e. I am clumsy and will some day get myself killed thanks to my lack of grace) or be stuck in the land of psychosis due to all the damage that was about me, mentally, when I first began this joyride of public journaling.

It's amazing how a title shapes your blog, eh? 's why this isn't called "Tactless Knits" either, tee hee....though I do, every chance I get...but actually posting about it? {{cricket}} {{cricket}}

Instead of finishing my mom's sock, I knit a scarf. Really. It's blocking upstairs right now. I also cast-on another pair of socks. I'm doing the pair 2 at a time, as the gods intended. They're for me, a revamping of the black/grey footies I'd started and started and started and just finished rewinding into center-pull balls this weekend. Apparently they want to be "anklets" now. Sure, why not. I'll go upstairs and document all of my progress right after this, promise.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the scarf. Try not to trip over it while it's blocking ;-)