Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hmm, Looks Like I Waited Too Long...

So this is the new Blogger...hmm. I had no choice in the matter...I waited too long to upgrade... are others running into that now or am I just a "lucky" one?

Anyhow, I didn't come here to complain, I know, SHOCKING...instead, as I was cleaning up my desktop I ran across a button I thought I'd already posted about. Talk about short-term memory loss! Knitheimers? I dunno...

Anyhow, over at Random Meanderings, Bezzie's been cooking up a scheme to try to open our eyes to taking care of ourselves, so that we're there to take care of/knit for others. It's called the Kootchie Awareness Yarn Extravaganza. Really, go look! She's hoping it'll turn in to a Breck commercial, you know, I tell the two people who read my blog, they tell the 20 people who read theirs, they tell the 20 who read theirs....and so on and so on until we're all aware that we gotta take care of the "whole" us. We're good at sending our moms, dads, kids, and friends off to the doctor and/or giving them rides to get their check-ups, but we can't forgo our own. You know, that happy one we always look forward to. I just dealt with mine in November. Fun times! Join me in the extravaganza! I can't participate for another, what, 11 months? But maybe you can! Don't be shy! There's yarn involved!

No comments: