Okay, I give you a random list of joys and annoyances in the +/- style I used in a lesson plan about critique: (for all you Lit./Eng. teachers out there: Positives can be short and sweet, negatives need a valid/strong explanation. If it sucked, tell me why and "because I said so" only works if you are my mom.)
+ My back is back! Hurray!
- My sinus-thing/allergies turned into a cold! But that was already last week. So I'm really only annoyed about the fact that that uber sexy "cold voice" won't go away. You know, the one that makes
+ I have collected more than enough Amex points to get a free digi camera! Dance of joy!
- I have been hemming and hawing about just how I'll be using those points and on which wonderful camera for soooooo long that I brought this upon myself...Andy is on a trip to Cali and took his camera with him...booooo; so bring on the fun times with the 1.3 meg camera if I can find batteries and the cord and...urgh... Love you little camera, really! Please work for me!
+ It was still light when I got home! Yey!
- I hate the first days of any spring time changes. I am zombie girl in the mornings and just cannot go to sleep at a decent hour come darkness.
+ My little brother turned 16 yesterday, hurray!
- Not only does his age mark the years I've been away from home, but ummmm, yeah, SIXTEEN YEARS is an awful long time...like more than a decade...and if you add all those years to the age I was when he was born...it is so freaking me the hell out!
+ It's my birthday on Wednesday! And if I'm not too much of a zombie that evening I'll get to hang out with L&L for a bit and yey, birthday!
- It's my 34th birthday on Wednesday...I think that's kinda self explanatory after the last "-"