Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Random Picture Wednesday...The Kind With Teeth

At the Tactless household we have this little way of wishing for things...it goes something like this:

You say, "I want a colander; the kind with feet." And I start singing a They Might Be Giants-esque (or it might be them, hard to tell) song which goes, "He wants a shoe horn; the kind with teeth." Cuz that's what your request pops into my head. I never said I was normal.

And so I want a cam-ra; the kind that work. So that I too can play with all the buttons and features (of which in real life we'll only ever use about .5% of), and come up with works of art such as this:
Where Andy has turned the shutter speed to "SLOTH" and contorts his face into crazy David Lynchian poses as the picture is taken...ON PURPOSE. Instead of the sad blurry things I take cuz my camera only takes pictures of sad blurry things...like me pouting.

Okay, whine-off.

This is all you get on a Wednesday where I didn't actually feel as if I'd woken up completely until about noon. Sad state of affairs this "work" thing. Must find some new way to make money. I hear printers are rather good these days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is The Donor's wife! hee hee Sometimes the kids even call me from their house and say things like, "Mom, she's yelling again...and for no reason!" Yow.