Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Need to Become a Vampire...

Or at least keep their working hours...

It's a royal pain in the buttocks to try to take pictures at dawn, dusk, or gods forbid DARK with my rinky-dink-fisher-price camera. Which, I should add, tried to commit suicide this evening by jumping off my desk and onto the surge protector on the floor. I don't know if it damaged itself, I mean, well, it turns on, it takes pictures. Is the quality affected? HOW CAN IT GET ANY WORSE?

Come August, if this gig of mine does more than just pay the rent, I'm gonna have to invest in something from this century.

So what did I want to take pictures of? YARN of course! I "participated" in the DeStash for your Cash page by buying yarn off of someone and now wanted to share that it's here, and it's electric blue and green and purple and raspberry, and yes, it's sock yarn. Addicted? Meybbee...

Were you all thinking good thoughts toward me or something? Cuz last night I slept WELL. I really needed that and thank the lot of you whether or not you participated in helping to keep the insanity at bay. Tonight I have the house to myself, as Andy and Tim are roughing it somewhere West of here. Men need go out into wilderness; do manly things; sleep on ground; tell dirty jokes and naughty stories...or something. Really? I'm kinda jealous. I get to work instead...woo hoo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you'll get to pick up a camera this summer, you can get a pretty decent little camera now that isn't too much. Sometimes you can get good deals at Amazon too.

Take care, have a great evening.

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally slept well...it (duh) does make all the difference. Geez, men are not the only ones who need to get into wilderness...I NEED to, but crutches and rocks and sticks do not a merry match make. Hang in there and enjoy the time without men.