Thursday, May 28, 2009

Everything All At Once...

So I'm home.

Only really I'm at work because as soon as I go home I am too tired to deal with much more than dinner.

And about dinner, thank the gods for Hulu.com, without whose old 70s TV shows there would not be enough of a distraction for me to both cook and eat my dinner as I'd probably fall asleep on the couch and wake up grumpy and sore at about 3:30 AM otherwise.

Settling back into my old routine has been difficult.  I think this is because I hated my old routine.  I think some changes are in order.  More on that later.

Right, so too much is in my head at the current moment.  Mostly having to do with deadlines at work, but I did want to say I'm here, I'm alive.  And pictures soon :).  Cuz we all love the vacation slide shows, I know!

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

Hee hee, as long as there's not 100 slides hang up the sheet and get busy!

Coming back to work is always the worst. This is why I've given up on vacations and just get pregnant every seven years so I can take 6 to 9 weeks off ;-)