Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You Just Keep On Trying 'til You Run Out of Cake...

It's a new thing, or maybe it's just Andy's TV?

I get nauseous whenever I watch him play "first-person-shooters."  But only if all you can see is the main character's hand/gun.   I mean, Lara Croft did not make me want to hurl because of the screen movement, her outfit on the other hand, well, let's just say Andy chose pants over shorts whenever I was in the room.  And Prince of Persia has come a long way in animation (I actually played this one), but man the dialog is what makes me sick.  But not as sick as I got when companion cubes were being chucked about in search of cake--that was the point of the game right?  The credits song certainly makes it seem that way.

And yet, I loved watching Portal...as sick as it made me.

Or maybe I just liked the idea of the cake?

Speaking of which...I made too much chocolate cake last week...Wednesday night just before Lost, to be exact.  I know, I know, how dare can I say "too much" and "chocolate" and "cake" all in one sentence!?!  

Well, since there's still some in my refrigerator...and I think I'm good for cake for a while...you be the judge.  But you know you've made too much of anything when you don't want nennymore never, ever... until maybe next month for my birthday, right?

This has yet to happen to me with ice cream.

Hmmm, I think I need to peruse ice cream cakes.

More later, promise.

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

What a tragedy! Too much cake! Maybe you were cake strength training for your bday next month?