Friday, March 19, 2010

I am Awful

I promise another post and then I disappear for a week...

Work + sick + participating in Sock Madness + new sick = I'm not here, I'm in bed, knitting, and on some serious decongestants & anti-inflammatories.

So yeah, consider this one of them drive-by postings I see in the summer-time when people are out having fun. Only I'm not, cuz I'm either at work souped up on Sudafed and Advil, or in my cave at home, trying not to drop any stitches as knit blindly and try in vain to convince the migraine flashes that they do not want to stick around, that there are way more fun places to be than in my eyeballs...all night long...waking me from restless sleep...again.

Anyone else notice I'm posting at 6AM? Up since 4...I can already tell you it's not going to be a good day.

I shall return more when hearty and hale...or at least more hearty and hale...

No comments: