Friday, June 20, 2008

So I've Had A Post Since Wednesday...

Maybe even Tuesday...but it's on my work computer and currently I am not aware of where I might have saved it. I am hoping beyond hope that it is somewhere in my "C" drive instead of the nagging suspicion that I might have saved it on the common server.

It's my own fault, I have a folder in each drive named the same thing--insert my last name here--for ease of exporting files from the accounting program.

This has worked well for the last 8 months.

The same-named file on my hard drive has things such as my resume (you just don't know when that will come in handy) and multiple "notepad" files filled with my half-baked posting ideas, and maybe a sock madness pattern when I was doing that--pre tendon problems.

It's not like I might be fired if these ramblings are found, but I'm sure they will look at me with that, "Maybe she needs a little help, psychologically" if they did read some of these pre-posted blogs/essays I write about such topics as knitting, childhood trauma, kite flying, etc., et. al.

Sigh...we shall see. I'm spending my free time frantically searching today, so don't be all shocked if there are two posts in one day :).

BTW, everyone, in your lurking and non-lurking ways, say hi to JC, he's a new reader, old friend from one of those websites I posted about last week. I did it and contacted everyone I found. 4 out of 6 people responded.

Okay, must get to that job place.

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

I like to email my posts to myself--usually from work though...hahahaha!