Monday, August 06, 2007

These Dreams....

So I've dreamt of loose teeth, stray dogs, and having to put together a sailboat.

I think they are stemming from my tweaked back. Oh yes, I am an old woman. I tweaked my back on Saturday while sorting laundry, I think. I'm not really sure when or how it happened, only that damn, it hurts! It's like having cramps just up above my right kidney. Not a happy camper.

And it's Monday and I need to get going and I just have so little motivation. I think I need a vacation.

Ah well.

Feliz Cumplea~nos, Mami!

Present? Right. Nope, not as such...but I did call and let her know there was one and it will arrive shortly. Just have to get on the ball about it. Why is that so very hard to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, when you figure it out, let me know. I'm notoriously rotten about sending cards and gifts on time. I think about doing it, then never get around to it.

Hope your back feels better soon!

Bezzie said...

Hey, as long as you remembered what day her birthday was on and made an effort, it's all good in my book.