Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hurray for the Blue, White, & Gray...

Project Spectrum starts today and I'm already in the groove...with no pics sorry.
But my black/grey footlets (Are they footies or anklets? We'll see when they're done...) have passed the heel turn and I'm at the gusset decreases. Greek to you, you say? I'm just finishing up the heel.

If I get a chance I'll also snap a picture of the blue yarn I've set aside for the next "foot adventure." Especially adventure-filled as I don't have anything to do contrast heels and toes for it if I run out...

Right, you're bored, no pictures, how could I... them's the breaks at 6 am.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching your PS progress with interest. I'm not participating this time around, so I'll take part by enjoying your projects.