Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sleeping In...

What a treat!

Of course I'm behind on the laundry and everything I wanted to do today...but most of it has to be called on account of, yes, RAIN. What? Here in Seattle? Rain? No. Way.

Instead of running around town I will listen to the gods and their declared "crawl back into bed" day. Yet another reason it's nice to be selfish and awful and not have kids. Aaahhhh. Besides, I woke up with a nasty headache. Not a migraine, just my sinuses wishing me a happy rest-filled weekend! Gotta love them.

I owe postings and pictures and I was gonna try to deal with that today, but Sudafed and my pillow keep calling me. So I'm off to take a happy little red pill or two, and crawl away until the pounding behind my right eyeball settles down.

Better living through chemistry.

3 comments:

Jillio said...

oh, take care of yourself! feel better, mary! :/

Anonymous said...

You can sleep when you take Sudafed? That stuff keeps me wide awake!

Thanks again for your teaching tips. The class knew I meant business on Friday. I assigned seats, had a pop quiz on the class rules, explained fun day, etc.

Bezzie said...

"Better Living Through Chemistry" I need that on a t-shirt!

Hope you feel better!!